I WILL ACT NOW PART ONE

Dear success seeker, it has been a while we discussed here. So sorry we have not been so frequent lately. We are bouncing back so that means that we will be talking more often.
On the 26th of October, we started our series titled I WILL ACT NOW on our Facebook page. If you have not liked our page, please do so now- you should not miss our scintillating updates. We decided to add that part one which we published on Facebook here before continuing the series. Enjoy and remember to drop your comments below. Let's get talking.

Special credits to OG MANDINO.

I WILL ACT NOW

My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, my goals are impossible. All are of no value unless they are followed by action. I will act now. Never has there been a map, however carefully executed to detail and scale, which carried its owner over even one inch of ground. Never has there been a parchment of law, however fair, which prevented one crime. Never has there been a scroll, even such as the one I hold, which earned so much as a penny or produced a single word of acclamation. Action, alone, is the tinder which ignites the map, the parchment, this scroll, my dreams, my plans, my goals, into a living force. Action is the food and drink which will nourish my success.

I will action now.

My procrastination which has held me back was born of fear and now I recognize this secret mined from the depths of courageous hearts. Now I know that to conquer fear I must always act without hesitation and the flutters in my heart will vanish. Now I know that action reduces the lion of terror to an ant of equanimity.
I will act now.

Henceforth, I will remember the lesson of the firefly who gives off its light only when it is on the wing, only when it is in action. I will become a firefly and even in the day my glow will be seen in spite of the sun. Let others be as butterflies who preen their wings yet depend on the charity of a flower for life. I will be as the firefly and my light will brighten the world. 
I will act now.

I will not avoid the tasks of today and charge them to tomorrow for I know that tomorrow never comes. Let me act now even though my actions may not bring happiness or success for it is better to act and fail than not to act and flounder.

Drop your comments as we get on to a bright start this new month. Happy new month friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment