THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!! This is a very common expression we hear from people on fridays. But what should you be thankful for? I got this poem from a friend so i decided to share it. Enjoy!!!


Thank you this day for my heart that still beats
Thank you too for every little thing I eat

Thank you for the sun, the rain the sky   
Thank you for beautiful butterflies

Thank you for my feet, to take me along
Thank you for my tongue, and this little song

Thank you for my eyes to see the world in full colour
  -a pretty lady, the smile of a child and sometimes a little horror

Thank you this day for my mind, ideas and inspiration
Thank you for wisdom, knowledge;
                           And some confusion

Thanks for romance, for suspense, for mystery
For comedy, for tragedy, for poetry

Thank you for music, movies… freedom of expression
For dance, drama… recreation

Thanks for love and heartbreaks alike
Thank you for lonely nights crying in bed
And for friends that fit like a mosaic
And even when they turn enemies instead

Thank you for evil so we know what is good
Thank you for lies so we know the worth of truth

Thank you for the void within heartbeats
And for her; that will fill it.






Thank God it’s Friday…
 DO YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND AND BUILD ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS? CLICK HERE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment